Warp Beam Low Lift Truck (electric | KEGU 50)
The Genkinger Warp Beam Low Lift Truck KEGU 50 is an efficient low lift truck for the transport of warp beams, yarn rollers and batches up to a weight of 5000 kg.
The optional folding platform and the center drive with technically advanced traction and spring-loaded support wheels ensure a pleasant, ergonomic transport of the goods. We recommend polyurethane wheels for transport on rough floors.
All-round visibility and a powerful three-phase drive ensure maximum safety and efficiency.
Safety through innovation
- Centre drive for good traction
- Flexible use, for example also for batches
- Proven, maintenance-free hydraulic components
- Optional polyurethane wheels for cushioned driving on rough pavements
- Stable support prisms
Numerous details and features for a pleasant working environment
- Powerful, robust travel drive for effective working and loads up to 5000 kg
- Flexible use, for example also for batches and other rolls
- Slanted and rounded running-in tips prevent yarn damage
- Drawbar for sensitive driving and braking
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to advise you competently. Simply approach us with your questions and requests.