Warp Beam Lift Truck (electric | EE-KHUR 20…25)
The warp beam lift truck EE-KHUR 20…25 is a very manoeuvrable, single-handed machine with a load capacity of 2000 kg or 2500 kg as an option. This model is barely longer than the warp beam and can be turned on the spot, making it an ideal solution for use in narrow aisles.
Since the machine does not have to bypass the weaving machine with its undercarriage, it is compatible with a wide range of weaving machine types and widths. The automatic motion sequence of the supporting rollers during the lowering process of the tube grippers and the electrical side-shifting of the warp beam in the machine make it easier to place the warp beam in the warp beam bearing.
Perfectly configured for your production operation
- Optionally with height-adjustable tube grippers for warp beams with thru axle bearings
- Battery changing system for applications without sufficient charging time
- Optionally available with foldable platform for longer transport distances
Gentle material handling with optimum manoeuvrability
- Suitable for sensitive warp material
- Ideal for operation in narrow aisles
- Weaving machines do not have to be bypassed
- Simple and comfortable operation by one person
- Tube gripper for inserting full warp beams in weaving machines
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to advise you competently. Simply approach us with your questions and requests.