Warp Beam Lift Truck (Drawn-in Chain | manual | KHR 12 GEV)
For full warp beams, with harness insertion device for effortless replacement of a drawn-in warp.
The device has a load capacity of 1200 kg for the warp beam and an additional 300 kg for the harness.
The device length is individually adapted to the weaving machines.
The harness is handled as standard by the holder for the weaving shafts and contact bars. A special take-up system for the “Stäubli-UNIPORT” method (not included) is also available.
Due to the large impellers and the favorable own weight, this device is very easy to move. The coupled steering also allows one person to drive around bends. With the second drawbar and sliding drawbar, another person can support driving, especially when driving crosswise and positioning on the weaving machine.
Of course, the device can also be used for warp beam replacement.
Efficient and gentle on the material
- Smooth running due to large wheels
- Hydraulic foot pump with automatic quick lift for warp beam lift and weaving harness insertion device
- Sensitive lowering
- Parallel guided weaving harness inserting device
- Quick-change adapter for gentle pick-up at the warp beam tube
- The support arms are lined with soft metal to protect the pipe thread.
- Steerable on both sides via drawbar and sliding drawbar
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to advise you competently. Simply approach us with your questions and requests.