Warp Beam High Lift Truck (manual | KHHT 12)
The manually driven warp beam high lift truck with a load capacity of up to 1200 kg, for transporting and inserting upper warp beams up to 1000 mm diameter.
Thanks to its large ball-bearing wheels and low dead weight, the machine is very easy to move.
The lifting movement and lowering are carried out via a mains electric hydraulic unit with manual control valve.
The warp beam can be picked up from the ground and pushed into a narrow transport position. There the warp beam suspension hooks are secured by safety catches.
A variant with an additional lower beam lifting device enables the machine to be used universally.
Performs heavy work with ease
- Smooth running due to low dead weight and large wheels
- Low dead weight, as the stability is guaranteed by the trolley width
- Easy to drive and easy to manoeuvre thanks to the coupled steering system
- Can be steered from both sides on ergonomically shaped pull-slide drawbars with hand protection
- Mains electric hydraulic unit for sensitive lifting and lowering
- Very narrow transport width
Numerous details and features for a pleasant working environment
- Ball bearing wheels with thread guard
- Option: Swivel stroke for the lower warp beam with a load capacity of 1500 kg
- Transport safety
- Interchangeable protective coverings for different warp beam tubes
- Support hook for inserting upper warp beams
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to advise you competently. Simply approach us with your questions and requests.