Transport and Storage Trolley (pulled-in Chain | manual | TLS 20…30)
This storage trolley was mainly designed for the intermediate storage of drawn-in chains.
It compensates for the drawing-in performance of the drawing-in department and is suitable for holding drawn-in designs ready for article changes.
The orderly storage of the harness and warp beam avoids downtimes and repair work due to warp breaks.
The device can be used for a wide range of draw-in and machine widths.
For half warp beams, a center take-up with split support rollers is used. In this way, the two half warp beams remain independently rotatable.
Two versions can be supplied
- With interface for UNI-PORT for automatic drawing-in systems (UNI-PORT itself is not included in the Genkinger scope of supply).
- With standing harness holder for semi-automatic drawing-in systems and for storing the warp during manual drawing-in as well as for holding the harness afterwards.
For 2-bay warps another warp beam holder is coupled (TLS U20 O20).
Robust Genkinger technology for maximum efficiency and flexibility
- Easily rotatable and lockable warp beam
- Independent of warp beam design
- Can be used for a wide range of machines
- Available in several versions
- Numerous customized options
- Warp beam support on bearing rollers on the warp beam disc
- Removable center bearing foot for twin warp beams
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to advise you competently. Simply approach us with your questions and requests.