Knitting High Lift Truck (EE-WH 20…40)
With the motorized warp knitting high lift truck, pre-assembled warp beams weighing between 2000 kg and 4000 kg are picked up by the TM or TMD assembly truck with belts or tube grippers and inserted into the warp knitting machines.
The high lift truck is driven electrically to the warp knitting machine. The device scores with its great manoeuvrability. The transport width with the load swiveled in is correspondingly narrow, resulting in an optimum transport mode between the warp knitting machines.
In the case of warp beams lying one above the other, warp beam insertion is carried out with slip-on grippers instead of belts.
With the articulated arm system, the warp beam can be swiveled from the transport position to the insertion position even in cramped conditions. In this way, you can achieve long ranges above the warp knitting machines.
The load movements during warp beam insertion are sensitive and gentle on the material.
The warp beam can be precisely positioned via a side shift.
Versatile and efficient
- Direct transport from the warehouse or the outer plant to the warp knitting machine, without intermediate handling of the warp beams
- Articulated arm system for maximum action range when inserting warp beams
- Variable working with belts or by means of gripper technology
- Narrow transport position
- Sensitive and safe material handling
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to advise you competently. Simply approach us with your questions and requests.