High Lift Truck (manual | KHH-R 18)
The KHHR 18 is a manually-operated warp beam high lift truck characterized by its short design and narrow transport width.
Drawbars and sliding drawbars on both sides facilitate the movement of the machine, as do the push handles on both sides for transverse travel.
For longer transport distances, both drawbars are prepared for the adaptation of a towing drawbar in order to move the implement e.g. with an Electric Tow Tractor (EGS).
The load movements are carried out sensitively by the mains electric hydraulic control.
An electric warp beam side shift facilitates positioning when inserting the warp beam.
Telescopic support rollers with a safety circuit guarantee stability in any load position.
Performs even heaviest work with ease
- With tube grippers for inserting upper warp beams
- Warp beam change at warp beam in high position
- Changing the lower warp beams
- Powerful power hydraulic unit with sensitive control of lifting and swiveling motion and telescoping support legs
Comfortable and pleasant to work with
- Small device with high load capacity
- Very manoeuvrable due to coupled steering
- Motorized side shifting facilitates insertion
- Drawbars on both sides for pushing and pulling
- Coupled steering allows good cornering
Please contact us with your requirements, questions and wishes.
We will be happy to advise you competently. Simply approach us with your questions and requests.